On Tuesday, 5 December 2023, the College of Europe in Natolin, current Chair of the European and Transnational Governance Network (ETGN) Advisory Board, hosted its annual meeting, wherein members of...
- BAUDRY M. - Economics of EU Environmental and Climate Change Policy (30h)
- CASEY J.-P. & NADRY D. - The Economics of European Financial Regulation and Supervision (30h)
- AYALA M. & SOUCHAUD A. - FinTech and the Transformation of Digital Services in the EU (30h)
- JONKERS K. - EU Economic Policy Advice : Case Analyses (30h)
- BUCCIROSSI P. - Actions for Damages : Quantification of Harm (30h)
- PELKMANS J. - Economics of EU Network Industries (30h)