All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree. Admission to the College of Europe requires either a Bologna Master's degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree and at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of one's university studies. Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply.
Equivalence will be determined on the basis of objective criteria.
For more detailed information on the academic requirements per study department please consult the following links:
- European Economic Studies
- European Interdisciplinary Studies
- EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies
- European Legal Studies
- European Political and Governance Studies
- European Transformation and Integration (offered in Tirana, Albania)
For more detailed information on the academic requirements for the Master in Transatlantic Affairs, please consult the following link.