Yesterday, 5th December 2023, we hosted an informal opening reception at the College of Europe’s Representation Office in Tirana, Albania. In the spirit of fostering meaningful connections, Rector...
- What kind of an Institute is the College of Europe?
The College of Europe is an independent private institute of European Postgraduate Studies.
- What kind of degree does the College of Europe offer?
Graduates of the College of Europe receive one of the following:
- Master of Arts in European Interdisciplinary Studies with its four thematic majors:
- Master of Arts in EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies
- Master of Arts in European Political and Governance Studies
- Master of Arts in European Political and Governance Studies (option: European Public Policy Analysis)
- Master of Science in European Economic Studies
- Master of European Law (LLM)
- Master of European Law (option: European Law and Economic Analysis)
- Master of Arts in Transatlantic Affairs
- Master of Arts in European Transformation and Integration
- Does the College of Europe offer Ph.D. courses or distance learning? Can I study at the College of Europe only for one semester?
No. The College of Europe is a postgraduate institute offering European studies in politics and governance, economics, law and international relations and diplomacy (Brugge) and interdisciplinary studies (Natolin). All students have to be registered for the whole academic year. Please note that the Executive Education Offices in Bruges and Natolin offer short courses and distance learning.
- When does the academic year start/end?
The academic year in Bruges, Natolin and Tirana starts mid-September and lasts until the end of June (except for the study tracks "European Economic Integration and Business", "European Law and Economic Analysis" and "European Public Policy Analysis" which already start at the end of August). Please note that introductory courses may start at the end of August.