Guests invited to speak to the Department in 2013-2014 include:
- 20 February 2014: Ms E. MOLINO (Governmental Programmes Executive - IBM), Mr J. PELLERIN (Director of European Affairs - The Movement of the Enterprises of France, MEDEF), Ms J. THISSE (Advisor External Assistance of the European Union, Permanent Representation of France to the European Union) and Mr D. VERGNE (Management of European Affairs - Renault)
- 29 January 2014: Ms J. LODDER (Account Manager - GPlus), Mr M. MICINILLI (Manager at Burson Marstellers Energy and Environment Teams), Ms A. PAUL (EU Government Relations Professional - Accenture), Mr A. SELLEZ (Senior Consultant - Euralia)
- 7 November 2013: Ms A. DEMBLANS (Policy Coordinator - Europe 2020, Competitiveness and Innovation,
Secretariat-General of the European Commission), Mr P. LEMMICH (Political Assistant to MEP Bendt Bendtsen - DK-EPP) and Mr J. NOGUEROLES GARCIA (Press Officer - Justice and Home Affairs & EU Counter-terrorism Coordination, Council of the European Union)
Guests invited to speak to the Department in 2012-2013 inlcude:
- 27 February 2013: Ms A. CRESPY (Assistant-Professor for Political Science/EU Studies - Université Libre de Bruxelles), Mr N. SMITH (National Administration, Environment Policy Officer - Permanent Representation of Ireland) and Ms Z. BUYLE-BODIN (Policy Officer at Representation of the Lower Normandy Region to the EU)
- 15 November 2012: Mr P. GLUCKHOV (Account Executive - EPPA), Ms M. LABAYLE (Consultant - ICF-GHK) and Ms S. IOSEF (Account Manager - Hill-Knowlton Strategies)
- 25 October 2012: Ms G. LACHUT (International Relations Officer, Pacific Division - EEAS), Mr P. LEMMICH (Political Assistant to MEP Bendt Bendtsen - DK-EPP) and Mr P. SETTEMBRI (Policy Coordinator - External Institutions Relations, including EEAS, G8/G20 - Secretariat-General of the European Commission), "Working in EU Institutions"
Guests invited to speak to the Department in 2011-2012 inlcude:
- 11 January 2012: Mr M. VAN HULTEN (Managing Director - VoteWatch.eu; Course Leader - FutureLab Europe programme, European Policy Centre), "Making a Career after the College: Experiences and Reflections"
- 13 December 2011: Prof. Dr. N. NEUWAHL (University of Montreal) and Prof. Dr. J. MONAR (Director of European Political and Administrative Studies, College of Europe), "Why Do a PhD - and why not"
- 17 November 2011: Mr D. LLORENS ECHEGARAY (Apco Worldwide), Mr M. MICCINILLI (Burson Marsteller), Mr B. ROUSSEL (GPlus Europe) and Ms C. ZAPPALA (Digital Europe), "Working in Consulting"
- 19 October 2011: Ms G. LACHUT (Desk Officer - EEAS), Mr A. FUSACCHIA (Civil Servant - Council of the European Union), Ms A.-S. MICHEL (Assistant - European Parliament) and Mr P. SETTEMBRI (Policy Coordinator - External Institutions Relations, European Commission), "Working in EU institutions"
Guests invited to speak to the Department in 2010-2011 inlcude:
- 7 April 2011: Mrs P. AMADEI (First Counsellor - Permanent Representation of Italy to the EU), Mr A. DE KERPEL MORALES (Policy Advisor - Embassy of Mexico to Belgium and Luxembourg) and Mr R. EKSTEN (Senior Executive - EU Policy, Scotland Europa)
- 2 March 2011: Mr Ch. de JAGER (Of Counsel, Salans, Brussels) "Facilitating Business and Trade - Experiences Working in a Pluridisciplinary Government Affairs Practice in Brussels"
- 21 February 2011: Ms E. MOLINO (Member of the Steering Committee) and Mr B. ROUSSEL (Director, Chief Editor French Version, Euros du Village), "Euros du Village - European Journalism and European Media : Learning by Doing"
- 17 November 2010: Mr L. COROYONNAKIS (Brunswick Group), Mrs M. IVANOVAS (Apco Worldwide) and Mr Benoît ROUSSEL (GPlus), "Working in Consulting"
- 17 November 2010: Mr M. VAN HULTEN (Managing Director, Government Relations, Burson Marsteller, Brussels), "Working Life after the College : Reflections from a Compulsive Jobhopper"
- 13 October 2010: Mr G. CLAEYS (European Parliament), Mr A. FUSACCHIA (Council of the European Union) and Mr D. MARCHESI (European Commission), "POL Alumni Working in EU Institutions"
Guests invited to speak to the Department in 2009-2010 inlcude:
- 19 April 2010: Mr D. GUÉGUEN (Chief Executive Officer, CLAN Public Affairs, Brussels), "Comitology after Lisbon: Is the Balance of Powers under Threat?"
- 24 March 2010: Mr M. VAN HULTEN (Managing Director, Government Relations, Burson Marsteller, Brussels), “Making a Career after the College : Experiences and Reflections”
- 9 March 2010: Mr P. DELALANDE (Association Française des Entreprises Privées - AFEP), Mr M. CAUDRON (Euralia - European Public Affairs), Mr B. ROUSSEL (GPlus Europe) and Mr M. MICCINILLI (Burson Marsteller), "Working in Consulting"
- 18 February 2010: Ms P. PREUSCHE (Permanent Representation of Germany to the EU) and Mr S. NASRA (Belgian Foreign Ministry), "Working in National Administration"
- 25 November 2009: Ms C. STOCKHAMMER (Head of the International and Communication Office of the Austrian Ombudsman Board)
- 18 November 2009: Mr M. GAGLIARDI (Commission), Mr. D. MARCHESI (Commission), Ms C. MONFORT (Parliament), Mr G. REY (Parliament) and Mr P. SETTEMBRI (Council), "Working in the EU Institutions: Young Alumni in the Commission, the Council and Parliament"
Guests invited to speak to the Department in 2008-2009 include:
- 27 April 2009: Mrs M. CONINSX (Vice-President and National Member for Belgium of Eurojust), "Eurojust and its Role in the Fight Against Terrorism"
- 3 April 2009: H.E. Ambassador V. MÜLLER (Embassy of the Czech Republic to Belgium), "Czech Presidency in the Council of the EU - One Half of the Way Through, Current Affairs and Assessments"
- 24 March 2009: Prof. Dr. J. MONAR (Director of European Political and Administrative Studies, College of Europe), "Why do a PhD Programme (and why not) - and how to apply for it"
- 20 March 2009: Mr C. DE JAGER (Associate, Mayer Brown International LLP), "Selling Sugar to Europe - Experiences Representing Foreign Interests in TradeN egotiations Working in a Pluridisciplinary Law and Policy Practice in Brussels"
- 25 February 2009: Prof. H. LABAYLE (University of Pau-Bayonne, President of CEDECE), "L'espace de sécurité, liberté, justice: une politique publique européenne pas comme les autres?"
- 29 January 2009: Mr S. KURPAS (Head of Section and Research Fellow, Politics and Institutions, CEPS, Brussels), "Think Tanks - What Options for a European Career?"
- 25 November 2008: Mr H. DELPHIN (Deputy head of Cabinet, Cabinet of Commissioner Louis Michel), "La politique de développement de l'Union européenne: les grands dossiers actuels"
- 14 November 2008: Mr M. VAN HULTEN (Managing Director, Government Relations, Burson Marsteller, Brussels), "Career Choices in Politics and Public Administration: Some Personal Reflections"