On 7 December 2021, Rector MOGHERINI is the keynote speaker during an event celebrating the 15th anniversary of the EP to Campus Programme organised by the European Parliament Former Members...
On successful completion of this track you will obtain the degree of Master of Science in European Economic Studies.
All courses combine economic analysis with empirical assessment and critical in-depth reviews of EU policies and, where relevant, of the European economy in general. The programme focuses on European economic policies, but several courses also examine extensively the implications for business strategy.
- DUMONT B. & PIETRAS J. - Economics of European Integration : From Theory to Practice (30/20h)
- CLAICI A. & KOVO D. - Economics of European Competition Policy (30h)
- CODOGNO L. - EU Macroeconomics (30h)
- DE ROCK B. - Applied Econometrics (30h)
- CLAEYS P. - Advanced Applied Econometrics (30h)
- MAYER T. - EU and International Trade (30h)
- DE GROEN P. & MARQUES A. - European Banking (30h)
- LARCH M. - Fiscal and Taxation Policies in the EU (20h)
- HIEBERT P. & VANSTEENKISTE I. - Sustainable Finance in the EU (30h)
BAUDRY M. - Economics of EU Environmental and Climate Change Policy (30h)
- CASEY J.-P. & NADRY D. - European Financial Market Regulation (30h)
- AYALA M. & SOUCHAUD A. - FinTech and the Transformation of Digital Services in the EU (30h)
- BERDEN K. & MOSCOVICI P. - Start-up Europe : A Policy Lab (30 / 25h)
- BUCCIROSSI P. - Actions for Damages : Quantification of Harm (30h)
- PELKMANS J. - Economics of EU Network Industries (30h)
- van de WERVE T. - Business Interest Representation in the EU (15h)
- KAEDING M. - How to Make it Work ? Capacity for the Implementation of European Policies across Member State Public Administrations (8h)
- DE ROCK B. - The Impact of Hand-to-Mouth Consumers on European Fiscal and Monetary Policy (8h)
Concours Autorité - Concours de l'Autorité de la concurrence (France) / Contest of the French Competition Authority
Concours Solvay - Concours Solvay Business Game / Solvay Business Game Competition
European General Studies
- Students must also write a Master’s Thesis
The College of Europe reserves the right to modify its academic programmes at all times.