In 2022, the College of Europe in Natolin has launched a new edition of courses in the framework of the European and Transnational Governance Network – ETGN, which is a training and development...
The Department of EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies at the College of Europe, Bruges campus, is organising an annual high-level “EU Diplomacy Lecture” taking place in October which is open to the public.
- 14 October 2021, "EU Climate Diplomacy: Projecting Green Global Leadership" by Ambassador Marc VANHEUKELEN
- 16 October 2020, “What is the real role of the European Union in peace processes?” by Ambassador Roland KOBIA
- 8 October 2019, “Implementing the EU Global Strategy: Challenges and Opportunities” by High Representative Federica MOGHERINI
- 23 October 2018, "The EU’s Arctic Diplomacy: Key Challenges and Strategic Response" by Ambassador Marie-Anne CONINSX
- 27 October 2017, "The EU’s Global Strategy: A New Ambition for the EU’s Security and Defence Policy" by Deputy Secretary-General Pedro SERRANO DE HARO SORIANO
- 27 October 2016, “The EU’s Common Foreign and Security Policy, 17 years on” by former High Representative Javier SOLANA
- 29 October 2015, “The European Union and the United Nations: Multilateral Diplomacy in Practice” by Ambassador Thomas MAYR-HARTING
- 9 October 2014, “The Rights of Others – Why European Human Rights Diplomacy Matters” by Special Represantative Stavros LAMBRINIDIS