On the day of Google’s 25th birthday, we had the pleasure of hosting its global #IamRemarkable initiative, striving to empower everyone, and underrepresented groups in particular, to celebrate their...
The Department of EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies at the College of Europe, Bruges campus, is organising an annual high-level “EU Diplomacy Lecture” taking place in October which is open to the public.
- 19 October 2023, “EU sanctions against Russia – a paradigm shift or more of the same?” by Ambassador David O'SULLIVAN
- 13 October 2022, "Gender Equality in EU Foreign and Security Policy: A Question of Leadership" by Ambassador Stella RONNER- GRUBAČIĆ
- 14 October 2021, "EU Climate Diplomacy: Projecting Green Global Leadership" by Ambassador Marc VANHEUKELEN
- 16 October 2020, “What is the real role of the European Union in peace processes?” by Ambassador Roland KOBIA
- 8 October 2019, “Implementing the EU Global Strategy: Challenges and Opportunities” by High Representative Federica MOGHERINI
- 23 October 2018, "The EU’s Arctic Diplomacy: Key Challenges and Strategic Response" by Ambassador Marie-Anne CONINSX
- 27 October 2017, "The EU’s Global Strategy: A New Ambition for the EU’s Security and Defence Policy" by Deputy Secretary-General Pedro SERRANO DE HARO SORIANO
- 27 October 2016, “The EU’s Common Foreign and Security Policy, 17 years on” by former High Representative Javier SOLANA
- 29 October 2015, “The European Union and the United Nations: Multilateral Diplomacy in Practice” by Ambassador Thomas MAYR-HARTING
- 9 October 2014, “The Rights of Others – Why European Human Rights Diplomacy Matters” by Special Represantative Stavros LAMBRINIDIS